A poster session will be held in conjunction with the welcome reception on Monday June 10 at 17:00-19:00, offering a good opportunity for delegates to mingle and discuss with fellow criminologists and practitioners.
If you will be presenting your work at the poster session, please take note of the following guidelines:
- Poster boards and pins will be available on-site. Posters should be able to cover a 70-100 cm (2,3x6 feet) area.
- Please bring your poster in person to the event. You will be able to prepare your poster from 16:00 Monday June 10.
- After the poster session, posters will be moved upstairs, outside the session rooms, to be available to view throughout the symposium.
- Make sure that your poster is removed at the latest 15:00 on Wednesday June 12. Any posters remaining after this time may be disposed of.
- When presenting a poster you are entitled to the same registration fee as a speaker.
- The last day to submit the paper for your poster is February 28.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.